RPG Quest - Minimae Now Adventuring In OS X
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
P1XL Games recently announced the Mac OS X debut of RPG Quest - Minimae. Featuring retro visuals and soundtrack, the open world mini-RPG gives players a chance to explore a large world, meet interesting people, defeat monsters, and save the land from evil.
RPG Quest - MinimaeFor more information click over to the page below.
RPG Quest - Minimae Trailer
After years of peace the offspring of evil has arisen. Prove yourself , brave knight! Seek the 8 rings of power and bring peace to your land once again
- Large world to explore with open world gameplay
- Beyond the main quest are other side quests and mini-games
- Post-game quests and "infinite" dungeon!
- Hidden secrets to discover
- Synthesized, classic chiptune music (NES style)
- Beautiful pixel art
- Many interesting towns to explore, and people to talk to
- Keyboard and mouse controls
- Windowed or full-screen support
- Auto-save when leaving towns
- Audio options to disable only music, or music and sound effects
- Game can be interrupted and resumed at any point
RPG Quest - Minimae (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Monday, August 11, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.