Crusader Kings II Now At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive's Crusader Kings II is now available for purchase from Macgamestore.com. The strategy title drops players into medieval Europe as a powerful lord struggling to ensure the survival of his dynasty.
The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings who struggle to assert control over their fragmented realms. The Pope calls for a Crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land even as he refuses to relinquish control over the investiture of bishops - and their riches. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and secure the future of your dynasty. Fill your coffers, appoint vassals, root out traitors and heretics, introduce laws and interact with hundreds of nobles, each with their own agenda.Crusader Kings II is available now for $39.95 (USD).
Paradox Interactive (add to watch list)
A good lord will always need friends to support him. But beware, as loyal vassals can quickly turn to bitter rivals, and some might not be as reliable as they seem... Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
- Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
- Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages
- Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain - and keep it from falling apart
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
- Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
- Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher
- Peripherals: Mouse, keyboard
Crusader Kings II (add to watch list)
Buy Crusader Kings II
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.