Unreal Tournament 2004 Interim Patch Released
9:34 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
MacSoft today released a patch for the retail version of Unreal Tournament 2004. This initial, interim patch fixes a number of bugs found in the retail version of the game.
Here's a list of fixes:
• Game no longer crashes at startup if you have an iSight or USB microphone plugged in.To download the patch, head over to our sister site, Macgamefiles.com.
Digital Extremes (add to watch list)
• Fixed a serious crashbug buffer overflow in the VoIP code.
• Servers should no longer kick you for cheating (unless, of course, you're really cheating).
• Fixed the crappy colors on the splash screen (hey, it was bothering me!).
• Other less notable fixes.
MacSoft (add to watch list)
Epic Games (add to watch list)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (add to watch list)
MGF: Unreal Tournament 2004 3186.1
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 23, 2004
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
Monday, April 19, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.