Dominions II 2.11 Update
8:42 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has released another update to Dominions II: The Ascension Wars, its turn-based strategy title where lesser gods vie for power. The update, which brings Dominions II up to version 2.11, comes with a host of new gameplay balance updates as well as bug fixes.
A few of the new additions are as follows:
A full list of all the additions, as well as links for downloading the latest update, can be found at the official Dominions II site.
Dominions II Downloads
- Press 'f' in battle for fast forward and 'n' to skip on turn.
- Network server is now more responsive and slow connections will no longer bog down players with fast connections.
- New stuff for Abysia's Blood of Humans.
- Possible to add new gods through modding.
- New weapon mod commands, #bonus, #flyspr.
- New monster mod command, #nametype, #female, #douse, #ambidextrous, #sailing, #pillagebonus, #supplybonus, #clearspec, #researchbonus, #forgebonus, #healer, #itemslots.
- New switch, --renaming.
- Reduced cpu requirements during text server game startup.
- New divine titles.
- New monster: Sagittarian Carcass.
- Flying carpet now yields a map move of at least 3 in addition to the flying ability.
Dominions II (add to watch list)
Buy Dominions II
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 5, 2004
Friday, April 2, 2004
Thursday, April 1, 2004
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.