Aspyr Releases Ghost Recon, Galactic Battlegrounds Updates
2:53 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr has released several updates today for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its expansion pack.
The Ghost Recon update, which brings the game up to version 1.0.3, is mainly fixes and additions for GameRanger. Users of GameRanger's premium service can now use the online gathering service for voice communication with the game.
The Galactic Battlegrounds updates include the following fixes:
• Fixed issue where you could not play a game if you had a hard drive named "Data".To download all three updates, head over to Macgamefiles.com.
Aspyr Media (add to watch list)
• Fixed issue with Jaguar on some systems where it would fail to pick a valid DrawSprocket context and not launch, or would default to the wrong monitor leaving you with a black screen. It is recommended that you delete the file "SWGB Preferences" or "SWGBCC Preferences in System Folder->Preferences (or ~/Library/Preferences on OSX).
• Monitor picking dialog now has proper theme background.
• Game now launches URLs properly under 10.2.
• Optimized the blitters; they're now roughly 10-25% faster in some cases.
• 3rd party .rms (random map) files should load and run fine now.
• Screenshots (via F13) are now saved in the game's Screenshots folder.
• Command-Q now prompts you to quit when in the middle of a game.
• Updated build to use CodeWarrior Pro 8.
• Updated to use release version of OpenPlay 2.1
Red Storm (add to watch list)
Westlake Interactive (add to watch list)
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (add to watch list)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 1.0.3
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds 1.1.1
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Clone 1.1.1
Buy Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 10, 2003
Thursday, October 9, 2003
Wednesday, October 8, 2003
Tuesday, October 7, 2003
Monday, October 6, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.