Myth II v1.4.1 Change Log Posted
8:07 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
PlayMyth has posted a rather lengthy list of the changes being implemented in the latest upcoming version of Myth II. Set at version 1.4.1, the list names a number of bug fixes and improvements, including performance enhancements and widescreen display fixes:
As reported earlier, the team at Myth Developers plan on upgrading the latest update to gold status on August 5th. A beta of the update is available at PlayMyth, as well as a complete list of of the upcoming changes.
PlayMyth - Myth II v1.4.1 Change Log
- MacOS input method reworked, keyboard freeze bug eliminated.
- Widescreen displays can zoom out the proper amount now (was too close in previously).
- Mouse wheel will no longer deselect units if there's no presets defined.
- Bottle resistance to explosive damaged increased (carefully) allowing chain reactions and duff hero bottle bouncing to occur.
- Improved and enhanced OpenGL support.
- General performance enhancements
- Archer walking bug fixed (again :) )
- FPS improvements for both OpenGL and Direct3D
Bungie Studios (add to watch list)
Myth II: Soulblighter (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 1, 2003
Thursday, July 31, 2003
Wednesday, July 30, 2003
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Monday, July 28, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.