iConquer Update Released
11:21 AM | Mike Apps | Comment on this story
The latest version of the Mac OS X only Risk clone, iConquer, is now available. The newest version adds new features, including better plug-in support, and more foreign language support. Here's the full new feature list:
• Solar System To download the latest version, head on over to Macgamefiles.com by following the below link.
• Lower 48 United States
• Improved support for downloading plug-ins.
• Player types can now be selected at random.
• Randomly selected player types can also be kept secret.
• The number of available local servers is now displayed in the toolbar.
• The name of the iConquer server can be customized.
• The number of armies available can now be displayed in Roman, Western, or Japanese numerals.
• The turn number is now shown at the bottom of the Statistics window.
• Help is now available in Japanese (thanks to Chuck Douglas).
• Improved the help in German (thanks to Martin Kerz).
• Added Danish language support (thanks to David Munch).
iConquer (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 24, 2003
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
Monday, July 21, 2003
Friday, July 18, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.