Realm Wars WWDC Build Available
9:21 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The folks behind the action FPS Realm Wars have recently made the WWDC builds for both the Mac and PC available for free download. Hosted by Maxgaming LLC, these latest builds include several new features, including the following:
A community project using GarageGames' Torque Engine, Realm Wars looks to bring a fantasy theme and massive team-based battles to the FPS world. Download links, as well as more information, can be found at the official site.
GarageGames (add to watch list)
- Improved hand to hand combat code
- Improved hand to hand combat animations
- New in game UI
- Motion trails for hand to hand weapons
- New Map: Port of Encalias (and Island map for fast and furious team CTF action!)
- Other bug fixes, game play improvements and new items for maps.
Realm Wars - News
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 24, 2003
Monday, June 23, 2003
Friday, June 20, 2003
Thursday, June 19, 2003
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.