Jedi Academy Info
9:11 AM | Mike Apps | Comment on this story
A post was recently made to the Ravensoft forums, shedding some light on their upcoming game, Jedi Academy . Jedi Academy is a sequel to Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, which takes a new direction from past games in the series, allowing the player to design their own Jedi, and follow a non-linear story which begins one year after the events in Jedi Knight II.
Here's the full post:
· Character customization system - allows players to create their own Jedi in both SP and MP (estimating 2160 combinations currently)For more information on Jedi Academy, follow the provided link below. While there are currently no plans for a Mac version, given the success of the Mac version of Jedi Knight II, it's considered a possibility.
Jedi Academy Info
· Ghoul II enhancements including the Ghoul infinite Model modification system - Allows for modular model enhancements, custom colorization, and expanded animation support
· New ICARUS II scripting system for Single player and Multiplayer. Now allows for scripted events in multiplayer matches.
· New map creation tools allowing for models to be used as in world objects instead of just textures. Creates richer 3-D environments.
· New non-linear mission progression system.
· Raven's ARIOCHE terrain system.
· Portal skies
· Rag doll skeletal system
· Enhanced vehicle system. Allows for new ride-able vehicles in addition to previous drive-able ones
· Character and vehicle enhancements designed to enable expanded mod support. Modders will be able to design their own Jedi, character outfits, sabers, etc.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 25, 2003
Thursday, April 24, 2003
Wednesday, April 23, 2003
Tuesday, April 22, 2003
Monday, April 21, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.