Borodino Begins Shipping
6:00 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
By Design, Inc., maker of strategy warfare games such as Gettysburg and Waterloo Campaign, has recently announced that Borodino, their latest title, is now shipping. Described as a "tactical level Napoleonic Simulation game", Borodino simulates the conflict between Napoleon and the Russians, who made their stand at Borodino.
Some of Borodino's features include the following:
Versions for both Classic and OS X are available. Those interested in more information, including how to order, can find all at By Design's site.
By Design, Inc.
- Battalion level conflict, command hundreds of unit!
- Great new graphics, see hedge rows, streams, chateaux, and smoke clouds hang over the battlefield.
- All the commanders down to the Division level are present.
- Command your units as groups. You can move hundreds of units with a click of the mouse.
- Capture enemies flags. Increase the pride of your troops when they carry back enemy flags from a mlee.
- Move units in formation by simply clicking where you want them to move to.
- Multiple units per square.
- Play either side and even switch sides in the middle of a battle.
- The units are fully editable. Add or remove any unit from any battle. Change the characteristics of any unit.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 21, 2003
Thursday, February 20, 2003
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
Tuesday, February 18, 2003
Monday, February 17, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.