Only Mortal 2.0b4 Released
9:01 AM | Galen Wiley | Comment on this story
Only Mortal, the popular game server browser tool for Mac, has been updated to version 2.0b4, adding many new features as well as various improvements. Some of the changes include support for Aspyr's newly released Jedi Knight 2, improved launching times, support for the Punkbuster filter in Quake 3, and more. Here is a full list of changes, courtesy of VersionTracker:
What's new in this version:To download Only Mortal 2.0b4, follow the link attached to this article. Note that Apple's newest OS, Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar is required to run the latest version of Only Mortal. Users of Mac OS X 10.1 can download an earlier version of the software. For more information about OM, you can check out the official homepage.
Download Only Mortal 2.0b4
* Added Jedi Knight 2.
* Added check for operating system as OM requires 10.2.
* Added column re-ordering in the document tables.
* Updated Quake 3 preferences to make 1.32 (protocol 68) the default.
* Added punk buster filter to Quake 3.
* Improved string matching for map and player name filters.
* Improved launching times for the application.
* Added "Select" button to allow selection of games using open panel in preferences.
* Added "hide", "quit" and "do nothing" to on launching game preferences.
* Included developer SDK for Carbon games.
Download Only Mortal 1.08 (for 10.1.x)
Only Mortal (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, October 29, 2002
Monday, October 28, 2002
Friday, October 25, 2002
Thursday, October 24, 2002
Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.