WarBirds III Updated to 03.13.02
8:22 AM | Tim Morgan | Comment on this story
WarBirds III, the World War II online simulation, has been updated to version 03.13.02. Creator iEntertainment explains that the update, like all the others this March, is optional.
Version 03.13.02 adds the Macchi C202 Folgore, an Italian clone of the F4U Corsair. In addition, it updates the P-47C "Jug" and the SBD Dauntless. A number of bugs have been fixed, as listed on the Warbirds website:
- Fixed two crash bugs:
- Fixed: Guns now display on the P47C from within the cockpit.
- Fixed: Ordnance bug on 250# bombs. Instead of 250# bomb, it displayed 2!
- Fixed: OSX calibration identification.
- Fixed: OSX can now select medium texture quality.
- Fixed: Kaga does not now want to default to SpitV gunsight.
- Jumping into tank gunner spot automatically zooms to smallest FOV.
- Hat switch now works for fine adjustment on any gun with a telescopic sight.
- Improvements to the field name list box.
- Horsepower increased in the tanks.
- Two new gun types: 7.7mm and 12.7 mm Brendo SAFAT guns on the Macchi.
- arenaflags2 bit 32 is now interpreted as disabling CV/DD distance icons (CM setting).
- Added autologin to an arena feature. To do so you need these lines in your init.cfg file (in your default \WarBirds III folder)
WarBirds III is a massively-multiplayer online flight sim (with limited ground vehicle support) allowing players to engage each other during WWII in the skies over Western Europe.
IMG Review: WarBirds III
WarBirds III (add to watch list)
iEntertainment Network (add to watch list)
Download OS 9 Update (11 MB)
Download OS X Update (12 MB)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 12, 2002
Monday, March 11, 2002
Friday, March 8, 2002
Thursday, March 7, 2002
Wednesday, March 6, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.