GraphSim B&W Info, System Reqs
9:52 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
GraphSim Entertainment has added a new section of information to their site about Black & White, the upcoming god-game from the creative minds at Lionhead. As we've reported in the past, GraphSim will be distributing the game in North America, with Feral Interactive taking the other side of the Atlantic.
The GraphSim page gives lots of good information if you're wondering what Black & White is all about. Many screen shots are available, and for the first time they have released official system requirements for the title.
Here are both the required and recommended system specs:
Minimum - your Macintosh must have at least:Head over to GraphSim now to check out the game, and stay tuned for its release very soon. It is expected to be available around Macworld Expo San Francisco in early January.
Feral: Black & White
- Mac OS 8.6
- Macintosh with a 300 MHz or faster G3 or G4 processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of free hard disk space
- 4X CD-ROM Drive or DVD drive
- OpenGL-compatible 3D graphics card with at least 8 MB of VRAM
- OpenGL 1.2.1 or later
Recommended - to get the best out of the game:
- Mac OS 9.2 or Mac OS X
- Macintosh with a 500 MHz or faster G3 or G4 processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 16 MB of VRAM on your graphics card
- 1 GB of free hard disk space
- OpenGL-compatible 3D graphics card with at least 32 MB of VRAM
GraphSim: Black & White
Lionhead Studios (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 12, 2001
Tuesday, December 11, 2001
Monday, December 10, 2001
Friday, December 7, 2001
Thursday, December 6, 2001
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.