Vet Emergency Released
9:27 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Legacy Interactive have announced the release of their latest game. Titled Vet Emergency, this simulation puts players in the shoes of a veterinarian, tending to various pets and the disasters that seem to befall them, including poisoning and injuries from fighting. Like their other titles, Legacy have striven to keep the experience as true-to-life as possible.
Here's a list of some of the game's features:
- Realistic animals – from adorable bunnies and mischievous kittens to dangerous rottweilers
- 35 Cases ranging from life-threatening trauma to bizarre diets
- More than 40 realistic Vet tools and tests
- Accurate and realistic medical cases created by real Veterinarians
- Three modes of play – easy, normal and expert
- Detailed feedback from the Chief Vet, keeping you up to date on your progress
The system requirements are quite modest, demanding nothing more than Mac OS 8.1 or later, 32 MB of RAM, and a 16x CD-ROM drive. Anyone interested in more information on this title should check out the Vet Emergency web site.
Legacy Interactive: Vet Emergency
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 26, 2001
Friday, November 23, 2001
Wednesday, November 21, 2001
Tuesday, November 20, 2001
Monday, November 19, 2001
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.