Sparkle 2 EVO Now Available At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Forever Entertainment's Sparkle 2 EVO is now available for download and purchase from Macgamestore.com. The game puts players in charge of the evolutionary growth of a small aquatic creature and features three different evolutionary paths, 13 levels, and giant boss monsters to conquer.
Subtle, captivating, addictive. These three words describe the world of Sparkle - world in which you make a tiny aquatic creature evolve into becoming a grown, magnificent being.Sparkle 2 EVO is available now for $6.99 (USD).
Sparkle 2 EVO
We give you control over your Sparkle's development and wellbeing, and you have one goal - to evolve. Whilst exploring the Sparkle Void, you find various nutritious elements to eat. Sometimes you will even have to fight for food with other species. You become what you eat - you get to choose whether your sparkle becomes a fast and aggressive carnivore, a sluggish but fast-eating herbivore, or an omnivore, whose features lie somewhere in between.
Insight to your Sparkle's DNA strand will give you information about the progress and will help you plan which microelements you want to focus on eating next.
You will also get to fight giant bosses from time to time. But there’s no rush to keep the game in full swing at all times.
You may as well just relax, play the game on a slow pace, explore the sparkle void, consume nutritional elements, enjoy simple and surreal surrounding and listen to the ambient music soundtrack. The choice is all yours.
- Three different ways to evolve. Become a fast and agressive carnivore, a sluggish but fast eating herbivore, or an omnivore whose features lie somewhere in between.
- Play through 13 dreamlike looking levels.
- Fight giant bosses on your way to becoming a magnificent organism.
- Use GenLab to check your Sparkles DNA strand, your progress, status of your special skills, and plan what to eat next accordingly.
- Relax with great chilled-out ambient soundtrack.
Buy Sparkle 2 EVO
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Monday, September 3, 2012
Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.