Rotieer Now At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has increased its roster of games available for download and purchase with the addition of Enzo Whyte's Rotieer The unique puzzle game combines elements of platformers and puzzle titles, featuring over 100 levels spanning 14 chapters.
Rotieer is a unique, easy to play, mix between a platformer and a puzzle game. Rotieer is available now for $6.99 (USD).
Rotieer (add to watch list)
Your goal is to move the "GreenBall" through the levels until you reach the "RedCube"! You can move your self to the left and right, another option is to rotate the whole level 90° right or left, but be careful if you rotate and there are no "Cubes" to fall on, you will loose a life.
The first levels are mastered fast but later in the game it will become tricky...
- 14 Chapters with over 100 Levels
- Very easy to learn , only 4 Controls (2xMovement/2xRotation)
- Platformer Specials like Elevators, Key, Portals, FallinCubes
- See the whole Level from start on
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700, ATI Radeon 9600 or better
- Display Resolution:1024x768
- Memory: 512MB
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.