Design An Armor Set For Torchlight II
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Runic Games has announced a new art contest for talented fans of the company's upcoming action RPG, Torchlight II. Entrants in the contest will compete for the chance to have their armor design featured in the game. In addition to a variety of monster types to slay and items to gather the sequel will introduce cooperative multiplayer action, a new user interface, and random dungeons.
As part of our Christmas fun, we're excited to announce a Winter Contest for our community. We know there are lots of talented artists among our forums. You've shared some of your work with us, and your creativity is fantastic! Well, how'd you like the opportunity to design a full armor set for Torchlight II? Now's your chance! Below are the rules from Art Director Jason Beck. We can't wait to see your work. Happy sketching over the holidays!For more information about the contest rules follow the link below.
Torchlight II: Design An Armor Set Contest
- What do you win?
- One winning armor set design will be chosen to be modeled, textured and put into Torchlight II as a Unique Armor Set!
- The creator of the winning armor set will also receive a Torchlight II poster signed by the team.
- Is there only one winning armor set?
- Yes. Only one armor set will be modeled and put into the game.
- We may choose some Honorable Mentions that will receive a Torchlight II poster signed by the team.
- What is the best way to draw an armor set?
- A 'paperdoll' with both front, back, and either profile or 3/4 views are our preferences, but you can submit it as more of an illustrative piece.
- While we will accept any type of illustration it is important to note that this is not a 'who can render armor the most beautifully' contest... it is a 'design contest', so even if the art is line work with flat colors we will consider it. In the end, the best design will win, not necessarily the prettiest picture.
Runic Games (add to watch list)
Torchlight II (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.