Tiny Token Empires Available Now From MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
ValuSoft's Tiny Token Empires is now available for purchase from the Macgamestore.com web store. The game puts players in control of one of five ancient empires and challenges them to take over the world. Tiny Token Empires features a combination of puzzle, Match-3, and turn-based strategy gameplay.
Tiny Token Empires is an amazing mix—it's a puzzle game, Match 3 game (“Tokens”) and turn-based strategy game. The player plays one of the five major ancient empires: Rome, Greece, Egypt, Persia, or Carthage. By developing cities and armies, and annexing new territories, the player gradually expands his power over the world!Tiny Token Empires requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later and is available for $19.95 (USD).
Tiny Token Empires (add to watch list)
But Tiny Token Empires is also a "casual" strategy game that doesn't take itself too seriously. It contains a crazy comical universe: goofball gods, super cute mythological monsters, clown legionnaires, and much more.
- 5 nations and 50 different combat units that give each player a unique game experience.
- 10 heroes (masculine/feminine) and 50 generals to equip with over 40 special items.
- 3 difficulty levels that offer a new challenge every time.
- 4 game modes including a Free campaign mode with unlimited life.
- 5 campaigns telling a story for each nation.
- English, French and Spanish. LocKit available for other translation.
Buy Tiny Token Empires
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 24, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.