Vendetta Online Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software has released a new patch for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. The latest update brings the game to version 1.8.191 and includes a variety of new updates, bug fixes, and content additions.
Changes offered in the update:
- New and improved textures for the Centurion.
- Centurion mesh now looks correct on Android.
- Higher resolution textures for the Behemoth.
- Texture efficiency improvements to the Trident, Teradon,
Constellation, Vulture and Warthog (not a visual change).
- Higher resolution nebulae for space backgrounds.
- More memory-efficient startup logos and other images.
- Some flare, sun, and effect textures mildly improved.
- Game logo is now shown in loading screen between sectors.
- Floating crates will now persist for 15 minutes, regardless of sector
- Player-owned capships no longer have any factional docking restrictions.
- Audio limiting effect is now performed on all platforms instead of
- Music volume setting is now applied at startup.
Visit the links below for more information about Vendetta Online.
Vendetta Online Update Info
Guild Software (add to watch list)
Strategy First (add to watch list)
Vendetta Online (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 30, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.