The Asskickers Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
AGO Games has announced that its very first production, The Asskickers, is now available for download. The 2D "beat'em up" is inspired by classic arcade action games of the 90's and pits players against the corrupt forces of the political and financial elite.
It's time to kick some ass!The Asskickers is available now for $14.95 (USD).
Join Alex, Diane and Marcus in their fun and action-packed journey through the heart of the modern urban jungle. Wrongly accused, these three original Asskickers must stand up to a corrupt society in which the only way to defend their rights and their freedom is to kick the butts of those who stand on the path of Justice.
- Discover an original beat'em up in HD 2d on PC
- Embark on an epic asskicking journey through six levels and three game modes (story, survival and time attack)
- Kick-ass with a friend in same-screen multiplayer
- Chain up combos, special attacks and exclusive two-player collaborative attacks in true beat'em up fashion
- Play with three different characters, each with a distinctive fighting style and unique dialogues
- Take it back from the corrupt political and financial elite by literally kicking their ass
- Enjoy a game that pulls no punches and has its tongue firmly in cheek
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz
- Graphics: 256 MB dedicated video card
Buy The Asskickers
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.