Samurai II: Vengeance Now Available At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has added MADFINGER Games' Samurai II: Vengeance to its lineup of available game titles. The action game puts players in the role of Daisuke, a samurai on a quest for revenge. The game features hordes of enemies to slay, RPG elements, and a Survival mode.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?Samurai II requires Mac OS X 10.6 or higher and costs $9.95 (USD). Learn more at the link below.
Samurai II: Vengeance
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
- Survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Runs at 60 frames per second !
- Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action
- Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
- Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.3 engine.
- Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Buy Samurai II: Vengeance
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.