LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Coming This Friday
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 6 comments
Feral Interactive announced today that LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga will ship to stores on Friday, November 12th, bringing the complete, award-winning videogame franchise to the Mac for the first time.
Developed by TT Games and LucasArts, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga uses LEGO bricks to recreate the scenes, characters and settings from all six Star Wars movies in a game universe spanning 36 levels. Players can take the roles of famous characters such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, C-3PO and R2-D2, as they play through scenes from the films. Along the way they will build objects out of LEGO bricks and collect LEGO studs to unlock new characters and content. The game will also feature enhanced multiplayer co-op abilities that allow a second player to join a game, dropping in at any time to help the first player complete missions or master tricky tasks.
“The LEGO Star Wars games have a rare quality that appeals to players of all ages,” said David Stephen, Feral Interactive’s Managing Director. “We’re delighted to bring The Complete Saga to the Mac.”The game will retail in North America for US$39.95, £29.95 (inc. VAT) in the UK and €39.95 (inc. VAT) throughout Europe. It’ll be available through retailers and online download services. It’s currently available for pre-order.
Play through a fun Star Wars galaxy that combines the endless customization of LEGO with the epic story from all six episodes of Star Wars. This is the definitive LEGO Star Wars comprising the first two games and expanding them with new characters, enhanced visuals, and more bonus levels than you can shake a lightsaber at. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a family-friendly game, which appeals to all ages. It is both funny and challenging: pick and choose your characters wisely to engage in combat, solve puzzles and work together as a team to defeat the dark side.
- Updated graphics mean LEGO Star Wars has never looked so good!
- Unlock more than 160 characters from the Star Wars movies, including 10 characters never seen before in the LEGO Star Wars games.
- 36 levels to explore.
- Lots of surprises and funny moments, trademarks of developer TT Games’ LEGO titles.
- New playable characters include Aayla Secura, Lama Su, Captain Tarpals, R2-Q5, Plo Koon, Dexter Jettster, Pit Droid, Zam Wessell and Watto.
- Upgraded Character Customizer adds all “Prequel Trilogy” characters and expands customization options, so you can create cross-Trilogy “mashup” characters like Han Windu or Lando Amidala.
- Enhanced Force powers for both Jedi and Sith characters, including “Force Throw” and “Force Push.”
- New power-ups scattered throughout all levels of the game.
- True co-operative multiplayer lets two players enjoy the fun together!
- Ten new Bounty Hunter missions.
- Processor: 1.8Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- Graphics: 128MB VRAM
- OS: 10.5.8
- Hard Disk: 5GB
- Optical Drive: DVD
- Devices: keyboard
Requires an Intel processor.
- Processor: 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM
- OS: 10.6.4
- Hard Disk: 5GB
- Optical Drive: DVD
- Devices: gamepad
The game does not support Intel GMA integrated video chipsets (older Mac minis and MacBooks), but does run on GeForce 9400M graphics cards or better.
Click over to the links below for more information.
Feral Interactive (add to watch list)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (add to watch list)
Buy LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.