Din's Curse Beta Version 1.004 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released beta version 1.004 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. The new version fixes a few minor issues introduced with the 1.003 patch.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Changes in version 1.004:
- fixed a texture animation issue when have 2 textures
- added some more info when ChangeDisplaySettings fails
- logfile now defaults to on
- fixed some of the war against town text (fab)
- fixed highlighting minimap dots in perspective view mode (Roswitha)
- fixed scroll bars on world map (Caal)
- drop down for languages no longer will pick up English twice if zipped and loose files
- fixed changing a graphics option that resets the graphics, forgets the current gamma setting
- no longer turn towards clicked on enemies when dead (Roswitha)
- added alpha to teleport stone icon (Godot)
- moved view variables into user vars
- now monsters with quests are not solid so they don't trap you places (kaeldragor)
- a little bit more UI improvement
- improved a few effects
For the full list of changes and download links for the updates head over to the pages listed below.
Din's Curse Change List
Din's Curse Patches
Soldak Entertainment (add to watch list)
Din's Curse (add to watch list)
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.