In-Poculis Mahjong 3.00 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Independent software developer In-Poculis recently announced In-Poculis Mahjong 3.00, an update to the 3D solitaire game for Mac OS X and Windows. In-Poculis Mahjong is a memory game in which players have to select identical tiles to make them disappear. The main constraint is that they have to be on the layout's borders. All of the Mahjong pieces must be cleared to win. In-Poculis Mahjong features 120 levels and 6 themes.
This Mahjong Solitaire game also referred as a Shanghai game, features 120 levels and 6 fun themes, including Christmas, Halloween, Asian, Easter, Wonderland and Future. Each theme has its own levels, graphics, musics, sound effects as well as an easy-to-read statistics panel where scores from themes' levels can be quickly observed. To get users started, a 5 step, in-game tutorial is displayed the first time the game is played. Players may also post their scores and photo on the game's website.In-Poculis Mahjong is donationware. If they find the game enjoyable gamers are asked to donate to help further development.
- Standard and Expert Mode
- Christmas, Halloween, Asian, Easter, Wonderland and Future themes
- Built-in 5 step, in-game Tutorial
- Post Scores and Photo on In-Poculis's website
- Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard or later
- Windows Seven, Vista, XP and 2000
- Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
- 53 MB Hard Drive space for Mac and 126 MB Hard Drive space for Windows
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 2, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.