BOH Update Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Independent developer Simone Bevilacqua has released an update for BOH. The retro action game of exploration challenges players to travel through trap filled corridors, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies as they quest to find and defeat the Evil Masters. BOH features 25 missions and 5 difficulty levels.
- adds acceleration to the turning of the main character when standing (allows to turn by small degrees and, at the same time, to change totally direction more quickly);
- makes enemy fields harmful like traps;
- adds sound effects to enemy fields and conveyor belts;
- improves the sound volume balancement of clusters of squares (enemy fields, conveyor belts and traps);
- intensifies the hit sparks effect;
- increases a bit the weapons shoot rate (so killing enemies is a bit easier);
- replaces the "USE ENHANCED/STANDARD WEAPONS" option with the "DIFFICULTY: normal/easy" option, which affects also the spawning rate of enemies;
- removes the "ENABLE/DISABLE BARRIERS" option;
- adds the "NAME REQUEST: once / per session / always" option;
- adds walls graphics to the themes "C64", "default" and "warm";
- extends the illumination range of rotating lamps;
- adds music and recoloring of graphics to the mission report screen;
- adds 10 new short pieces of music;
- improves some graphical elements, sound samples and music pieces;
- simplifies menus and adds the number of the non-secret missions;
- modifies the automatic theme switching so that it will not occur after selecting another video mode or another different automatic theme switching option;
- optimizes slightly the graphical engine;
- adds a new secret mission;
- makes some minimal changes to a few missions;
- updates and improves the manuals;
- applies various other changes.
Check out the link below for more information.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.