Tasty Planet Sequel In The Works
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
In a blog post from last month Dingo Games revealed that work has begun on a sequel to Tasty Planet. The game put players in the role of a grey glob of experimental bathroom cleaner that rolled over items and slowly increased its size until capable of devouring worlds. The blog update offers a few details about features in the sequel.
Iíve been working for a couple weeks on a sequel to Tasty Planet. We havenít finalized the story or setting for the new game, but weíve picked a general direction and things are moving along. Here are some features that we have in mind:Check out the links below to learn more about the game.
Dingo Games Blog: Tasty Planet Sequel
Iíll be posting more as development continues.
- Larger scale in levels. We want the ability to go from really small to really large in a single level instead of spread across multiple levels.
- Many more levels. Iíve been working on tools to speed up our ability to generate content.
- New physics system. This will make object interactions feel better.
- 2-Player Cooperative play. Should be super fun for parents who like to play the game with their kids.
- New visuals. Kris has started experimenting with different visual styles.
Tasty Planet (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 8, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.