StarCraft II Website Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment recently updated its official website for StarCraft II with a variety of new information about the much anticipated sequel to the original StarCraft RTS game. The update includes a short story, information about the single player campaign, discussion of multiplayer map design, character biographies, and a collection of new art and screenshots.
We've just uploaded new intel to the StarCraft II website. This latest transmission sheds new light on the goings-on in the Koprulu sector and highlights key persons of interest associated with recent anti-Dominion activity. In particular, this content drop includes:For more information follow the link listed below.
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
- Short Story: Changeling - Just because the years following the Brood War have so far been relatively uneventful, that doesn't mean it's safe out there in the cold vastness of space. Zeta Squad is about to find this out, the hard way.
- Singleplayer Storytelling - Discover the ways in which StarCraft II will build on and expand the storytelling techniques of previous Blizzard titles, awaits you in this article.
- Multiplayer Mapmaking - Ever wonder what design considerations and decisions go into the many multiplayer maps of StarCraft II? Check out this article to learn more!
- Character Biographies: Tychus, Zeratul, Raynor - The character biographies for Raynor and Zeratul have been updated with new art and additional info, and you can now also read up on Tychus Findlay, one of Jim Raynor's old comrade-in-arms.
- New Art and Screenshots - Check out more than 20 new screenshots and pieces of concept artwork! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... check out all the new info now!
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty (add to watch list)
StarCraft II Site Updates
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.