My Tribe Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Grubby Games has announced the release of My Tribe. In the game players guide the efforts of a tribe of shipwrecked people as they struggle to build a new home in an unfamiliar environment. My Tribe features tribes that continue to advance even while the computer is turned off, billions of islands to explore, and 25 trophies to unlock.
Shipwrecked on a beautiful tropical island, your brave little tribespeople must build a new home! With your guidance, the tribe will uncover mysterious secrets, research new technologies, and construct massive wonders! Come back often to feed your tribe, clothe them, and look after the babies and children! My Tribe is compatible with both Intel and PPC based Macs, requires a 600MHz or faster processor, 256 MB RAM, and 65MB hard drive space. Visit the website below to learn more about the game and download the demo.
When you download the free demo of My Tribe , you have tons of fun in store:
• Real-time gameplay! Your tribe is alive, even when your computer is turned off!
• Design your own clothing colors, and choose from 18 style combinations!
• Literally billions of islands to explore. The fun will never end!
• Design your own paradise! Place flowers, trees, and buildings wherever you like!
• 25 trophies to unlock for accomplishing amazing feats!
• Solve 8 mysterious objects by using your wits and your tribe's skills.
• Over 40 powerful potion recipes to discover!
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.