Dominions 3: The Awakening Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games released a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the feature rich game to version 3.21 and introduces a variety of bug fixes and updates.
Features and bug fixes in 3.21:
· New spirits to summon for Jomon: Ujigami, Mori-no-kami, Kenzoku, Jigami, Gozy Mezu.Click over to the site below for more information.
Dominions 3 Downloads
· R'lyeh dreamlands suffered from the same problem as Ermor once did. Dom-kill rate now multiplied by 5.
· Battle enchantments did not expire when leaving the battlefield by unusual means (e.g. being immortal
and getting killed), fixed.
· Shape changing could result in incorrect magic item loss, fixed.
· Wishing for a non unique item could remove too many items from the world, fixed.
· Game could crash due to too many large units on the battlefield, fixed.
· Crash during turn generation fixed.
· Improved cheat detection.
· Many random events have some fixes.
Shrapnel Games (add to watch list)
Dominions III: The Awakening (add to watch list)
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 7, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.