Pole Position Remix Available For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Apple has released Pole Position Remix, another new game title available for owners of iPod multimedia devices. Compatible with 3rd generation nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods, the game features the classic arcade racing action of the original along with four race types, the ability to use your own music as the game's soundtrack, and a variety of unlockable content.
Prepare to qualify! Race to the finish line in Namco's classic arcade racer, Pole Position, remixed for the iPod. Avoid hitting cars, billboards, and other obstacles and downshift to make hairpin turns without careening off the tracks. Points are awarded for the distance you travel and for each enemy car you pass. Race well to unlock additional tracks, cards, billboards, and more.Pole Position Remix costs $4.99 and is available from the iTunes store. Click the link below for more information.
Pole Position Remix
• High-speed arcade racing with speeds in excess of 200 mph
• Race on five unique, 3-D tracks
• Navigate through road hazards such as oil slicks, puddles, and enemy cars
• Choose from four race types: Practice, Single Race, Grand Prix, and Sudden Death
• Listen to game music or your own music as you race
• Race past billboards based on your personal music collection
• Race well to unlock additional content, such as themed graphics, player cars, and mirrored and reversed versions of tracks
• Experience fireball wipeouts complete with flying debris
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 18, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.