Win A Multi-License CD For Eschalon: Book I
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 7 comments
Basilisk Games is offering current owners of the digital download or earlier CD versions of Eschalon: Book I the chance to win a new multi-license CD with copies of the Mac, Windows, and Linux versions on the same disc. Those who correctly answer a series of questions about the game will be entered into a random drawing.
Okay, this contest is for people who already own the game, either as a digital download or perhaps a previous CD. Since a couple people have expressed that they wish they had waited to purchase a multi-license CD, I figured this would be a good way to give a couple copies away! Those interested in participating in the contest have until January 31st to send in the answers. The complete rules for entering the contest are available at the website below.
So, have you played the game through several times and think you know everything? Well here's your chance to prove it! Answer the following 5 questions and you'll have a chance to win a new Multi-License CD containing all three versions of the game!
1) Where are the locations of all three Easter Eggs? I need the name of the map AND the actual tile number of the chest or container where they are held.
2) There is a grave marker of a man who died from poisoning. What is his name? Bonus point if you can explain the joke.
3) How many Salamanders are in Leurik's basement?
4) What is the maximum amount of damage the spell 'Smite' can deliver?
5) What four ingredients are needed to get Father Michael's portal working (the one in the basement of his cottage).
Basilisk Forum: CD Contest
Eschalon: Book I
Buy Eschalon: Book I
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.