Kill Monty Goes Universal
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Freeverse has announced a new update to the arcade-shooting game, Kill Monty. Version 1.1 is now fully Universal for both Intel and PowerPC Macs. Other new features include a new "Assault" gameplay mode, an online high score list, and a complete rebalancing of the weapons.
What's New:Head over to the sites below for more information.
• Universal Binary build
• Online high scores
• New "Assault" gameplay mode, mixing nonstop carnage with speedrunning. Kill as much as possible before time runs out! Killing bosses or picking up a 1-up gets you 15 extra seconds, but die, and you lose 30 seconds.
Gameplay balance changes:
• Grenades now do 5x more damage
• Flamethrower does 3x more damage (but no longer passes through enemies)
• Railgun does more damage and fires faster at higher levels
• Armageddon X Laser now has a score bonus. Think of it as Star Power, only with more death
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.