StarCraft Updated To 1.15
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
Blizzard Entertainment has once again updated StarCraft, the company's popular sci-fi RTS. Among other things Version 1.15 introduces changes to Battle.net that allow players to organize and join custom StarCraft leagues. The leagues will support stat-tracking, custom icons, and replay uploading.
Here's a list of the changes in 1.15:
Feature Changes For Mac users the update also means a change in minimum requirements, with the game now requiring OS X 10.3.9 or higher to make use of Battle.net's features.
• Approved organizations can now operate StarCraft leagues.
• Replays are automatically saved as LastReplay.rep.
• Fixed a bug that allowed burrowed units to be stacked.
• Fixed a vulture exploit that crashed games.
• Fixed an exploit that allowed the rally points of others to be set.
• Fixed a multicommand hack that crashed Macintosh players.
The update can be downloaded through Battle.net. Learn more about the league features at the link below.
Starcraft Leagues Info
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
StarCraft (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 14, 2007
Friday, May 11, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.