The Sims 2: Pets Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Aspyr Media has released an update for The Sims 2: Pets, bringing the game to version 1.6.1 Rev A. The patch adds multithreaded Open GL support in addition to fixing several bugs.
Here's the list of changes in the update.
- The 1.6.1 patch fixes install issue with later expansions and or object packs in the Sims 2 series. The patch is available for download from Macgamefiles.com at the link below.
MGF: The Sims 2: Pets 1.6.1 Rev A
- The patch also fixes a setting where changes to your Sims lot or neighborhood name would not be saved and therefor would not show up upon next launch.
- Fixes color problems with several pieces of furniture.
- Improves performance by adding multithreaded Open GL support.
- Fixes an issue where user settings would reset to default upon launching game.
Aspyr Media (add to watch list)
The Sims 2: Pets (add to watch list)
Buy The Sims 2: Pets
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Monday, April 9, 2007
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.