WoW Updated, Improvements For Mac Version
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Yesterday Blizzard Entertainment released an update for World of Warcraft, the company's immensely successful MMORPG. Version 2.0.12 includes a variety of changes and bug fixes including a Mac specific update to improve performance under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL.
Here's a list of the changes included in the update:
Mac:For more information follow the links below.
MGF: World of Warcraft Incremental Patch 2.0.12
• Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
• Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
• Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's hearthstone.
• Arenas Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
• Battlegrounds Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
• Mechanar The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
• Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
• Various localization fixes have been applied.
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
World of Warcraft (add to watch list)
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 2, 2007
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.