Geneforge 4: Rebellion Updated
8:04 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software has released an update for Geneforge 4: Rebellion, the latest installment in the RPG series. The update brings the game to version 1.0.2 and fixes a variety of bugs. Geneforge 4 chronicles the war between shapers and rebels, offering players the chance to aid either side in the conflict.
Here's a list of the updates provided in 1.0.2:
- Fixed a problem with fonts displaying incorrectly on multiple monitor setups. Follow the links below to download the update and learn more about the game.
Geneforge 4: Updates & Support
- Fixed a very rare crash when firing a missile at a very close target.
- Made Shaper Monarch and the Infiltrators in Burwood Province less difficult.
- The game will no longer change screen resolution when the starting resolution is close to 1024 x 768.
- Fixed numerous small glitches and typos.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 26, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Monday, January 22, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.