Phantasia II Arcade Game Released
7:29 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has announced the release of Phantasia II, the sequel to the popular arcade game Phantasia, for the Macintosh at the world's most popular Mac game store.
Phantasia 2 offers three unique game modes – classic, arkanoid and bust-a-move. The modes are so different that actually these are three different games altogether and three times as much of fun in one game. Each game mode has 30 original level, so Phantasia 2 has unique 90 levels. Each level is specific and you have to change your tactics often.
- many adventures in three different modes
- 90 unique levels (30 in each game mode)
- use 12 different bonuses to save the dwarves
- collect coins and gems and raise your score
- classic, arkanoid and bust-a-move style game
- colorful hand drawn graphics with monstrous effects and jokes
- original music
- gamepad support
- and much more...
- Mac 1GHz
- Mac OS X 10.3
Phantasia 2 is available for $19.95. A free demo is available for download from Macgamestore.com. It requires MacOS X 10.3 or later and is a Universal Binary.
Macgamestore.com: Phantasia II
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, December 18, 2006
Friday, December 15, 2006
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.