iPod Cheat Codes For Vortex & Texas Hold'em
8:38 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
iLounge recently posted a collection of cheat codes released by Apple for two of the company's iPod games, Vortex and Texas Hold'em. The codes unlock hidden levels and power ups for the two games.
Here's a partial list of the codes:
In Vortex, you need to bring up the Main Menu without a game in progress. You’ll see an option called Personal Info. Select Rename, and enter one of the following new player names using the letter selection tool. Hold down the iPod’s center Action button until the code activates. For the full list of cheats head over to the site listed below.
iLounge: iPod Cheat Codes
- ME_PAZ activates the laser power-up, which burns through bricks in a straight line.
- I_GUNZ activates the gun power-up, which destroys bricks one at a time.
In Texas Hold’em, go to the Options menu, and select New Player. Enter the cheat code as a new player name using the letter selection tool. Once the cheat code is entered, the iPod will jump to the checkmark (done) character. At this point, you must hold down the center button until the code activates, and you’ll see the word Secret appear on screen.
- By entering YOUCHEAT, you’ll activate a secret menu that gives you five options: unlock all tournaments, start with $100,000 in cash, show tells and/or down cards, and adjust the AI to fold normally, often, or never. Other cheats are below.
- See secret characters: ALLCHARS
- Play the iTunes Bar tournament: BARTUNES
Apple: iPod Games
Apple (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Monday, December 4, 2006
Friday, December 1, 2006
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.