Burning Crusade: Hunter Talents & Spells Preview
8:01 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment is offering an update on the changes players can expect to see in the World of Warcraft Hunter class after installing the upcoming The Burning Crusade expansion. On the official forums, and on a new Hunter Mechanics page, Blizzard will be keeping fans of the class up to date on the status of the Hunter's talents and spells as the development and tuning process continues.
Here are a few of the planned changes:
• Rapid Killing - "Reduces the cooldown of your Rapid Fire ability by (1/2) min. In addition, after killing an opponent that yields experience or honor, your next Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot or Auto Shot causes 10/20% additional damage. Lasts 20 sec." To read the full list and learn more about the reasons behind the changes click on the links below.
WoW: Hunter Mechanics
• Resourcefulness - It's using the data from Survival Instincts and vice versa. Survival Instincts reduces damage by 2/4% (2 ranks) and Resourcefulness has 3 ranks for 20/40/60% mana reduction and 2/4/6 sec cooldown reduction.
• Readiness - Requires 1 point in Master Tactician, should require 5.
• Trueshot Aura (rank 4) not listed. 620 mana for 125 AP/RAP.
• Wyvern Sting - No longer requires you be out of combat to use. Tooltip has been changed.
• Improved Aspect of the Hawk is 12 seconds not 8 seconds.
• Improved Stings - Now also reduces chance Stings will be dispelled by 6/12/18/24/30%.
WoW Forums: Hunter Talents Update
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Buy World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 9, 2006
Friday, October 6, 2006
Thursday, October 5, 2006
Wednesday, October 4, 2006
Tuesday, October 3, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.