Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday Announced
9:23 AM | Blake Buck | 6 comments
Today Virtual Programming announced it's newest game, Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday. The sequel to the original Hearts of Iron, Doomsday offers strategy gameplay in a World War II setting. The game touts the following features:
Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday is currently slated for a September 2006 release, stay tuned to IMG for more information as it develops.
Virtual Programming (add to watch list)
- Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday includes the original game and improvements requested from the previous title’s worldwide audience.
- World War III – Decide the remaining superpower to claim domination in world politics and warfare.
- Expanded tech trees with considerable detail in a new decade of warfare, allowing you to develop tactical nukes and other kinds of nuclear warfare as well as escort carriers and much more.
- Improved Diplomatic/Intelligence System reflects the increased political tension of the 1950s.
- Significantly improved AI.
- Tradeable Weapons – Equip your allies with the latest technological advances or get other nations to surrender their secrets to you.
Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday (add to watch list)
Buy Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Monday, July 17, 2006
Friday, July 14, 2006
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.