7:37 AM | Anthony Wang | 5 comments
Red Marble Games has released Democracy, a political simulation game. In Democracy, you learn to govern the nation as an able politcian by controlling everything from import tarriffs to passing laws.
Ever thought you could run a country better than the President or Prime Minister? Here's your chance! You've just been elected, and now you've got to implement policies that will improve your country's economy and well-being while keeping enough voters satisfied to win the next election. The game's deep simulation models hundreds of variables, and lets you adjust everything from import tariffs to marriage laws. A built-in tutorial gets you started, but the depth of the simulation will keep you engaged for hours of governing!Features:
• Learn about the essential compromises that politics requiresA 10.1MB demo is avaialble for download and the full retail version is $22.95. Please follow the link below to learn more information.
• Complete tutorial makes it easy to get started
• The only game of its kind
• Wide freedom to implement policies: legalize guns and drugs if you want, go socialist if you want, whatever you choose
• Watch your progress with detailed history and statistics
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Monday, July 17, 2006
Friday, July 14, 2006
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.