Create Games With Dim3 For Free
7:45 AM | Anthony Wang | Comment on this story
Klink Software has updated its development tool or "3D game without content", Dim3 to version 1.5. Dim3 is an open source game engine that allows users to create their own type of game, modmakers to expand their creations, and coders to customize their games all for free. Also, this latest version supports Windows XP for the first time to allow users to create games for both Mac and Windows platforms.
• added map movementsPlease follow the links below to learn more information.
• doubled the maximum number of segments
• interface changes
• added fps="true" to setting tag for text for using hud text as automatic fps counter
• if script debug is turned off, then console text isn't written to stdout
• player spawn is now called before map start events
• story page counts are now determined dynamically
• added ability to launch story elements from map opens
• changed the sky globe orientation
• bug fixes
iDev Games: Dim3 Updated to 1.5 and download
Klink Software: Dim3
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 3, 2006
Friday, March 31, 2006
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.