Minions of Mirth Released
8:36 AM | Cord Kruse | 19 comments
Prairie Games have announced the release of Minions of Mirth, a new role playing game for Mac OS X and Windows. The versatile game engine can be played in single player, multiplayer, and customized persistent world modes. A free dedicated server and source code is also available for those interested in creating their own online worlds.
Here are some features of Minions:
- Auto-patcher that delivers immediate content and feature upgradesThrough January 31st, 2006 Minions of Mirth is available for the special price of $25. After that time the game will sell for $29.95 with no monthly service fees for online play. A free demo is available at the Prarie Games website.
- Full single player support
- Player vs Environment and Player vs Player multiplayer
- No monthly service fees for multiplayer
- Form your own party of up to 6 characters. Join other players in online alliances with up to 36 characters
- 16 playable classes, 12 playable races, Multiclass characters in three careers up to level 100
- 3 playable realms: Fellowship of Light, Minions of Darkness, and the Monster Realm
- 14 huge and diverse zones to explore
- Unlock monster templates to create your own stable of monsters
- Epic Battle System
- A tremendous amount of unique NPC, creatures, items, and quests
- 2 hours of original music
- Free dedicated world server with source code is available. Host your own persistent world with your own original content.
For more information follow the links below.
Minions of Mirth
Minions of Mirth Demo
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Monday, December 12, 2005
Friday, December 9, 2005
Thursday, December 8, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.