Midnight Mansion Updated to 1.0.3
7:14 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
ActionSoft recently announced the release of version 1.0.3 of their action/exploration game Midnight Mansion. MM is a platform adventure revolving around the exploits of Jack Malone as he explores eight levels of a mansion to discover legendary treasure. Along the way Jack must foil the many traps, puzzles, and monsters which seek to prevent him from succeeding.
Here's the list of fixes and changes:
• Fixed a problem where Jack could respawn over disappearing gold/silver blocks after dying. If the blocks were not solid, Jack would repeatedly fall through them to his death.MM requires a Mac runing OS X 10.2.5 or higher (10.2 recommended) and a minimum of 20 MB of free RAM. The game is shareware and free to try, but costs $20 to register.
• Updated FAQ with several new questions and answers.
• Fixed a problem in Cathedral Towers Hard, room 14299, where you could get stuck.
• Fixed a problem in Cathedral Towers hard, Room ID 14498, where walking left through the blue door, then back to the right, would result in Jack's death, due to misaligned bricks between the rooms.
• Fixed a problem inSpider Palace Easy/Normal/Hard where you could get stuck in the lower half of the mansion, if you had gone down the pole leading to the lower section without having gotten all of the red keys in the upper half of the mansion. The pole is now a vine, so you can go back.
• Fixed a minor typo where the map screen would say "House of Baron Garneau Hard" when you were really playing the Normal version of that mansion.
For more information check out the game's website at the link below.
MGF: Midnight Mansion 1.0.3
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 7, 2005
Thursday, October 6, 2005
Wednesday, October 5, 2005
Tuesday, October 4, 2005
Monday, October 3, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.