X2: The Threat Patch Released
8:23 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming has released the long-awaited patch for X2: The Threat, which fixes a number of stability issues with the game. Gamers who own a copy of the game are strongly encouraged to apply the patch.
Here's more from the read me:
This patch requires new games and is not compatible with older save games.Head over to Macgamefiles.com to download the 9.8 MB patch.
• FreeLocation bug fixed in X2's OpenAL engine
• Additional issues resolved in core OpenAL
Bugs Fixed in Previous Versions
• Multiple OpenAL issues have been identified and resolved
• OpenGL responding with bad lists leading to a crash on Tiger
• Bad values creeping into core game leading to crashes
• Made Input Setup text for Rockets clearer
Don't have a copy of X2: The Threat yet? Pick up your copy at Macgamestore.com.
X2 - The Threat
MGF: X2: The Threat Patch 1.4.2
Buy X2 - The Threat
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 12, 2005
Friday, September 9, 2005
Thursday, September 8, 2005
Wednesday, September 7, 2005
Tuesday, September 6, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.