Nexuiz Updated, Mac Client Fixed
9:34 AM | Eddie Park | 1 comment
The freeware FPS deathmatch title known as Nexuiz has recently been updated to version 1.2.1. The update includes a number of upgrades, including a new CTF map, server fixes, and the fixing of OS X support.
The list of changes is as follows:
Nexuiz is the fruit of a number of amateur developers who wanted to revive the basic FPS deathmatch experience. Based off the Darkplaces engine, Nexuiz features low system requirements and is under the GPL, opening it up for mod use. Those who wish to download the latest version can find several updaters at the Nexuiz site.
- The 1.2 serverfix is included
- runematch and domination support for all maps
- another map to play CTF on
- it's now possible to control the server from any connected client (password protected)
- changed menu to show correct default values
- MacOS X support fixed
- many small things I forgot
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 9, 2005
Thursday, September 8, 2005
Wednesday, September 7, 2005
Tuesday, September 6, 2005
Friday, September 2, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.