Shadowbane September Content Released
9:47 AM | Franklin Pride | Comment on this story
Ubisoft has released the September content patch for Shadowbane. The patch changes the available times for capturing mines and starting sieges, makes quite a few general changes, and has changed the city, guild, and siege systems in the following ways:
• Banes may only occur during specified times of the day. Like mine windows, the defender chooses a time between two bounds (currently, the same times as mines). If the defender doesn't choose a time, the closest bound is chosen for them.To view the complete list of changes, just head on through the links section.
• Guild and nation leaders may set a message of the day for their members. It may be set from either an option in the Guild menu or from slash commands: "/SetNationMotD" and "/SetGuildMotD."
• Asset maintenance messages now report the specific city's name.
• Mine attack messages are now sent to the nation channel.
• Mine claim news is now broadcast around the world.
• Simple PvP death messages are now sent to the nation channel.
• New members are now announced to the guild channel.
• You must now wait an hour between changing guilds.
• Guild charters are significantly more expensive.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 6, 2005
Friday, September 2, 2005
Thursday, September 1, 2005
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.