Warlords Mod for Homeworld 2 Updated
6:33 AM | Marcus Albers | Comment on this story
Macologist reports that the latest version of the Homeworld 2 total conversion Warlords is now available for Macintosh users to enjoy.
Warlords is a mod for Homeworld 2 that features ships from the Star Wars universe. Play as Alliance Fleet, Imperial Fleet, Militia or the recently added Vong. Each race as unique ships to choose from to build your intergalactic fleet.
Version .45 includes the following changes:
• many redone effects Head over to Macologist to check out the modification and download the Macintosh install.
Warlords v.45 Mac version now available
• new icons (not available in mac version)
• map updates
• added vong
• new ships
• little fixes
• reinforcements mode (not available in mac version)
• collision optimization complete
• many ships now have damageable subsystems
Aspyr Media (add to watch list)
Beenox (add to watch list)
Homeworld 2 (add to watch list)
Buy Homeworld 2
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 1, 2005
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Monday, March 28, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.