Neverwinter Nights 1.66 Beta
10:13 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
For those that may have missed it, BioWare and MacSoft have made available a recent beta patch for Neverwinter Nights. Currently set at 1.66 Beta 2, the patch includes a number of fixes, including tweaks for the game itself, the DM client, server fixes, and custom content.
Some of the game fixes are as follows:
They add that, as the patch is still in beta testing, there will be no support for those willing to try it out. Patches are included for Hordes of the Underdark and Shadows of Undrentide as well as for the original stand-alone NWN.
- Added 3 portraits and 3 music themes from the BioWare Premium Modules Kingmaker, ShadowGuard, and Witch's Wake 1 to game resources.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the game to slow down and become unplayable at the start of SoU Chapter 2.
- Fixed an issue with creatures some times occupying the same space. This should happen a lot less frequently now.
- Extended the glowing monk eye effect to work on all the default playable races.
- Neutral monks now get ultra cool purple glowing eyes.
- Fixed placement of glowing monk eyes on Human/Half-Elf females (much thanks to the DLA team for their help with this).
Interested parties can download the patches directly from BioWare's site.
BioWare - Neverwinter Nights 1.66 Beta 2 Patches
BioWare (add to watch list)
MacSoft (add to watch list)
Neverwinter Nights (add to watch list)
NWN: Hordes of the Underdark (add to watch list)
NWN: Shadows of Undrentide (add to watch list)
Buy Neverwinter Nights
Buy NWN: Hordes of the Underdark
Buy NWN: Shadows of Undrentide
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Monday, March 28, 2005
Friday, March 25, 2005
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.