Creeper World 2: Redemption Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Knuckle Cracker has announced the release of Creeper World 2: Redemption, the sequel to Creeper World. In the RTS title players take command of the remaining forces of the human empire as they set out to retake territory from the Creeper menace. The game features new maps, new weapons, and new technologies.
Creeper World 2 continues the 14th millennium saga for the survival of the once great human empire. Decimated by an insidious and unstoppable enemy, the Creeper, humanity at long last sets out to retake its former empire. Led by Commander Dax Joven, a mighty Liberation Ship embarks on a journey that will forever alter the history of the universe.Creeper World 2 is available for $9.95. Head over to the page below to read more.
Knuckle Cracker (add to watch list)
Players employ new and advanced weapons on expanded maps. Gravity, fields, Anti-Creeper, repulsors, and miro-rifts are just a few of the new technologies players can bring to bear against the insidious Creeper. But... the Creeper is not the only enemy to contend with. A mysterious new enemy lurks and challenges the player's strategic skills in new and novel ways.
Creeper World 2 yet again redefines RTS and stands poised to impress strategy fans the world over.
- Original and unique game play
- Terrain excavation
- Anti-Creeper that the player controls
- Gravity and other physics-based fields
- Artifacts to collect
- Creeper, Drones, and Phantoms... multiple enemy types to fight
- Online scores with support for player groups
- Full save game support
- Full 20 Day story mode
- Bonus missions
Creeper World 2: Redemption (add to watch list)
Buy Creeper World 2: Redemption
Amnesia: The Dark Descent Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 20 comments
Frictional Games has released a new patch for its survival horror title, Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Version 1.2 introduces a variety of changes and bug fixes to the game.
The first person horror adventure follows the story of Daniel, an amnesiac who awakens in a desolate Prussian castle. To survive he must uncover the castle's mysteries while avoiding its sanity destroying denizens.
JustineClick over to the link below to read the full change log.
Frictional Games (add to watch list)
-Added the expansion "Justine". Launch it from the Launcher, using the Justine button.
-Added complete Russian translation.
-Fixed typo in english.lang.
-Mouse movement should scale better if you have really wide setups (as in multiple monitors).
-Show icons when no cross active.
-Fixed typo on variable name.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (add to watch list)
Buy Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Bar Star HD Now Available At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
GlitchSoft's Bar Star HD is the latest addition to Macgamestore.com's growing list of downloadable titles available for purchase. The simulation game challenges players to help a brother and sister team upgrade a run down bar to an upscale lounge, featuring 50 levels of drink selling action.
Play as a dynamic Sister and Brother duo, Chase and Artie, and help them to transform their run down bar into the best upscale lounge! Earn valuable points as you mix, serve, and upgrade your way through 50 exciting levels! Use points to hire new staff including bouncers and DJ's, and improve the style of your bar including drink selection, the dance floor, and decor. Up to 16 different customers plus 4 celebrity guests will visit your bar – impress them all in order to earn the maximum amount of tips!Bar Star HD is available for $6.99 (USD). Learn more at the site below.
Bar Star HD (add to watch list)
- 50 exciting levels including a Zombie Takeover!
- 16 unique customers and 4 guest stars
- Mix and pour all types of delicious drinks
- Upgrades for your bar including a dance floor, disco ball, plants, and drinks
- Grow your staff
- Serve customers different types of draft beer, wines and mixed cocktails
- Earn points to enhance your bartending skills
- True HD graphics
- Multiple player profiles, time attack Mode and replayable missions
Buy Bar Star HD
The Final Hours Of Portal 2 Comes To Steam
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Valve has announced the Steam release of The Final Hours of Portal 2, an extensive behind-the-scenes look at the making of the first person puzzler. Written by Geoff Keighley the digital book features exclusive photos, videos, and interviews.
About the Digital BookThe Final Hours is available for $1.99. Follow the link below for more information.
The Final Hours Of Portal 2
The Final Hours of Portal 2 takes you deep within the top-secret offices of Valve for an unvarnished look at the creative process behind the new video game Portal 2. Journalist Geoff Keighley was granted unprecedented “fly on the wall” access to Valve to create this staggering 15,000 word multimedia experience. From the hush-hush Portal prequel that was shelved to the last minute scramble to complete the game’s story, The Final Hours of Portal 2 is a gripping and dramatic story brought to life by exclusive photos, videos, interviews, interactive experiences, and other surprises.
In The Final Hours of Portal 2 Valve reveals:
Interactive Highlights Include:
- That Portal 2 actually began as a prequel to the first game without portals or GLaDOS.
- The Directed Design Experiments created after Half-Life 2: Episode 2, including video of a never-before-disclosed project, Two Bots, One Wrench.
- How the story of Portal 2 evolved during development. See images and read surprising details.
- How it worked with Jonathan Coulton to create "Want You Gone," the closing song to the game.
- Play with portals in an interactive diagram where you learn how portals work.
- 360 degree panorama photos of the Valve office and design labs.
- Listen to the songs that inspired the Portal 2 development team.
- Hear Jonathan Coulton's Portal 2 song in various stages of development.
- Puppet Wheatley in an interactive experience
- Destroy Aperture Science by wiping your fingers over the screen.
- Interact with fans and voice your opinion via polls and a feedback form.
Valve Software (add to watch list)
Portal 2 (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 16, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.